Transform Together scholarships are open to international students and European Union (non-UK) students applying to a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught course at Sheffield Hallam University in the 2019/20 academic year.
Half fee waiver (50%) is available for postgraduate courses and for each year of an undergraduate degree.
For postgraduate courses which are two years or more in length, the 50% discount will only be applied to the first year’s fees.
Eligibility for the Scholarship
To be eligible to apply for one of these scholarships, you must:
• be an international or a European Union (non-UK) fee paying student
• postgraduate only – have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your honours degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course.
• undergraduate only – have achieved or exceeded the English and academic entry requirements for the course
• have an offer for a full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University.
• be self-funding your studies
• be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example field trips
How to Apply for this Scholarship
To apply for a Transform Together Scholarship, you must have received an offer for a full-time taught course at Sheffield Hallam University for the relevant year. If you have not yet applied for a course, please visit the
online prospectus to find a course and apply. When you have accepted an offer to study on a course, you can apply for a scholarship online before the deadline – 31 May 2019 for September 2019 entry.
To download the application form,
Visit the Official Scholarship Website: http://www.shu.ac.uk/transformtogether