The University of Melbourne is inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for their undergraduate scholarships . These scholarships are meant for intelligent, high performing, result oriented student seeking to take their academic to a greater height.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): University of Melbourne.
Scholarship Type: fully funded scholarships
Scholarship level: Scholarships are available for Undergraduate study programs
Subject Eligibility: Scholarships will be awarded to study undergraduate courses offered by the university
Country/Candidate Eligibility: Scholarships available to all interested international students.
English Language Requirement: Evidence of proficiency in English Language may be required for students whose first language is not English Language.
The University of Melbourne Undergraduate Scholarships program which is aimed at high performing students and offered to both domestic and international students. The scholarship details is broken down as follows:
- $10,000 tuition fee remission in the first year of an undergraduate degree,
- 50 per cent fee remission for the three year duration of an undergraduate degree, or
- 100 per cent fee remission for the three year duration of an undergraduate degree
To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must satisfy the following conditions;
- be a citizen of a country other than Australia and New Zealand and not a permanent resident of Australia;
- have received an offer for an undergraduate course at the University of Melbourne;
- have achieved excellent final year school results, such as:
- at least four A* grades in the GCE A Levels
- at least 97% in an approved foundation program
- at least a score of 43 in the International Baccalaureate (IB)
- not have previously undertaken any tertiary studies (excluding extension studies completed as part of a year 12 program)